3.05.2010

Thanks for giving me a special lunchtime!

Thanks to all this year's 3D and last year's 2D students for giving me a memorable lunchtime.

Fatcha, thanks for leading us to have a prayer. Hope that you will do it more in the future.

Natalie, thanks for giving me the small cake. I guess you bought it because I don't think you can make a delicious cake. Ha ha!

Coffee and Becky, thanks for your planning and walking a long way to buy the birthday cake. I believe you felt very hot and tired when you came back. Thanks a lot!

Roy, thanks for showing your interesting and fantastic dances. But I will not upload the video clips because I don't want everyone to spend lots of time watching the great video clips before UT...

3D students, thanks for celebrating birthday with me. I sometimes scold or punish you, but you still like my English lessons. Thanks for your understanding!!!

2D students, thanks for remembering me. It is a very happy thing to see you again, especially if I do not teach you this year!!!

Everybody, thanks again. May God bless you. This handsome teacher will always support you...

16 則留言:

  1. Lingo likes this blog!

    回覆刪除
  2. happy birthday ah!
    handsome teacher...oh my god
    you told lies...

    回覆刪除
  3. Vic Sir,happy birthday!We don't know when is your birthday,so we didn't help you to celebrate,I think 3C will say "sorry"!May be next year,3C willhelp you celebrate your birthday,if you still teaching hold 3C in F.4!Ha Ha Ha!
    Leonie

    回覆刪除
  4. I think it can't happen,we will go to different class,you must teacher 5 classes.I h......ope 3C can remember your birthday.But now,we stilldon't know when is your birthday,you must tell us atthe english lesson!
    Leonie

    回覆刪除
  5. hey~
    no need to thanks us
    because we really want you to happy
    maybe we always make you angry in the lesson
    but we just like to play,not your teaching is bad you know?
    and i want to say"you not are hansome teacher" HAHA,but anyway you really are good teacher!!!
    Because we know you use the heart to teaching us:)

    回覆刪除
  6. Happy birthday!!I think you really have a good lunch time with us...I think you teach our class is tired than the long way..Keep walking,Vic Sir!!I think you teach well..and I will keep studying quietly :)

    回覆刪除
  7. Hello Vic Sir~ Happy Birthday~~!!!!
    I don't know when you birthday is,so I had not help you to celebrate your birthday.I must say "sorry" !
    I think you are happy in that day when this year's 3D and last year's 2D students help you to celebrate your birthday~

    By Tellon

    回覆刪除
  8. I think 3C students will help you to celebrate your birthday last year.
    If 3C students help you to celebrate your birthday,I think I will help to make some food,for example: cake, Fried, chicken wing...
    Last,I need to tell you,you are not a bad teacher,but you are not a hansome teacher too!!

    By Tellon

    回覆刪除
  9. i think all 2d student(08/09) are love you
    so~happy birthday~~
    it is late but it also is congratulat
    you are bigger one year
    so please be more hardwork
    dont give up!!
    if you feel unhappy
    you can talk to us

    by Andy Chan(3)3c

    回覆刪除
  10. Hi Vis Sir ,I am Raymond Ho.
    happy birthday!!
    Although 3c not celebrate your birthday,we also like you very much.I wish you both the birthday wishes can come true.And I hope you continue to teach us.thank

    回覆刪除
  11. Hello,Vic Sir.
    My name is Yung.
    Although I did not go to your birthday party,
    but I hope you feel happy in everyday.
    I think that day you should feel so happy .Then,I hope I can always see your smlie.

    By Yung.

    回覆刪除
  12. oh,no
    when your birthday is going on,
    i was sick= =......
    btw Vic sir,happy birthday!!!(so late.....)
    um...i think you are a good teacher:)
    when you teach,you have the "heart" !:D
    But i think your lesson is very boring.....
    I aleays feel sleepy!
    Wish you have a healthy body,
    and forever love with your wife!HEHE

    Eunice

    回覆刪除
  13. hello victor sir!
    i am 3D ying,
    in that day,i ran to school..
    but i can not found you..
    so,i can not ate your cake,
    and ate a lunch with you..
    i am very sad...i want to eat the lunch with you..but i can't found you..
    anyway,it be late..but happy birthday:)

    回覆刪除
  14. Hi Vic sir,,
    i am Ares wong ,,
    I feeL that day is so happy,,
    beacuse i am first to celebrate teacher birthday.
    and i can had lunch with you
    i was happy too
    anyway,,it be so late
    but i just say....
    happy birthday~ victor ~
    hope you can always handsome.
    although it is so impossible,,hAhA

    回覆刪除
  15. www.paulomarquesize.blogspot.com
    www.paulopimentelmarques.zip.net
    www.paulopimentelmarques.blogspot.com
    wwww.5estrela5.zip.net
    www.5estrela5.blogspot.com
    www.youtube.com/paulomarquesize
    www.facebook.com
    www.twitter.com

    teleone 011 , 7614-9028

    回覆刪除
  16. Vivacious Blog.Thanks for sharing it and a huge smile is wide across my face!

    Please visit on these keywords for dimmer switches : -- screwless light switch | hotel light switches | remote light switch | Touch light switches | audio system | rocker light switches


    回覆刪除