12.22.2009

She is back again!

Finally, she is back to home again!

Last Monday, she decided to see a new doctor since she still felt the pain. We both wanted to have a real ending to the "painful" experience since 5 Nov, which was the first day she was admitted to the hospital.

Then, the 4-week stay in hospital was miserable and memorable. But, at the end, she felt much better after ups and downs.

Believing that it was going to be even better after more rest at home, we decided to end the long stay in hospital.

However, it was not the case.

So last Monday, we made a good decision though we did not hope to do that at the beginning of the story - have a surgery.

Luckily, her second doctor is a well-known expert in the field. The 1.5-hour surgery was successful. The only bad thing is - she should have seen him earlier!

Yesterday, she could walk and sit without any old pain, except the new pain of the wound. At night, she returned home and we could "Gwall Dong" (have the winter festival) together.

Thanks God! Tomorrow we can really have a quiet and peaceful Christmas Eve.

13 則留言:

  1. Hello..Vir Sir..
    My name is Yung.
    I hope you and your wife can have one happy and the joyful Christmas day.
    Then,I very hope your wife can have healthy body because I think healthy is so important that it is happy life first step.
    Merry Christmas to your wife and Vic Sir.
    3D Yung

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi~Vic sic.
    I am Jana!
    Congratulates your wife can healing.
    Today is the last day of 2009,
    I hoped that you can forget this year's pain and the worry,in new year, I hope you and your wife can have a healthy body and live joyfully together!!^v^

    回覆刪除
  3. Dear Jana and Yung,

    Thanks a lot for your message. You are kind-hearted. Wish you all the best!

    Vic Sir

    回覆刪除
  4. Hello Vis Sir...
    I am Ken.
    Although Christmas has been a long time,I hope this is a quiet and peaceful Christmas of you.I hope your wife no longer have any pain and illness.Also you can live joyfully together with your wife.
    See you tomorrow

    回覆刪除
  5. o!
    First of all!i think you are happy now,as a result,your wife can healing.And i think you is a good man that your wife is injure,but you always support your wife and you haven't left her.after that,your wife can walk,so you can go to the peak with her
    BY:Roy PooN

    回覆刪除
  6. Hello!Vic Sir
    I am Pinky Chan! I am second time write comment in your blog.
    New Year is coming, I wish you can enjoy and happy in the holiday.
    I hope your wife can have a healthy body and happy at everytime. God Bless God!!

    回覆刪除
  7. Hello!!
    vic sir!!
    I am andy ...andy chan
    I think your blog is too long...
    but I also think it is so interesting...
    and I say the'happy new year'frist
    please give me luck money later~
    haha

    回覆刪除
  8. hello vicvic~
    i am ying (3D)
    your wife are back home.
    it was a good thing!
    thanks god
    how do you feel?
    and i make a wish for you wish!
    victor sir happy every day.
    see you next time:)

    it will be late ,
    but happy new year!

    回覆刪除
  9. Hello Vic sir~
    I am Tellon in 3C~~
    You had talk about your wife had some prblem of her waist on the English lesson.
    Your wife is back home is a good information.
    What do you feel of this happened?
    Is your wife fell good now?

    回覆刪除
  10. hello Vic sir
    Know that your wife discharged from the news so well, I hope you can post a reunion to live happily. And I also hope that you can become more involved VIS SIR classes, should no longer worry about your wife, and you should be good to live, because recovery after the illness is not easy, and must be properly treasured, we must learn to treasure the present one.

    回覆刪除
  11. vic sir (momo):
    Your wife has finally left the hospital!
    I believe she will receive God's sanctuary, it will be fine, you do not too much bother. You and your wife can finally together at home too, and I think that a person must be very lonely day at home, while your wife to do so much because of you,! Really good, I believe you come back from work she will be very happy to see bar ! I hope you wife's wound healing and recovery as soon as possible!!

    回覆刪除
  12. Oh!Vic sir,
    your wife is coming back?
    congratulation,
    you must be very happy because you miss her.
    Remeber you must take care of her.
    If you don't take care of her,
    your wife will be sad.
    you must make her happy!
    by leonie~

    回覆刪除
  13. www.paulomarquesize.blogspot.com
    www.paulopimentelmarques.zip.net
    www.paulomarquesize.zip.net
    www.5estrela5.zip.net
    www.5estrela5.blogspot.com
    www.youtube.com/paulomarquesize
    www.facebook.com


    phone 011 . 7614-9028

    回覆刪除