3.19.2010

Clever or Stupid?

What has happened recently makes me have the following ideas:

1. Some "clever" people who are already rich try to get even more money by using some quick ways.

2. When other people know it, the "clever" people say something or do something to make other people think they are doing a "right" thing.

3. A long time ago, a "stupid" person who did not do anything wrong gave up (phrasal verb. 放棄) his life because he loved other people.

4. Many other "stupid" people do a lot of "stupid" things to thank the "stupid" person. They give up a lot of time, money and other things, for example.

Now, you have a choice. A long holiday is coming. You can choose to follow those "stupid" people and think about the "stupid" person's action, or like other "clever" people, make use of the holiday "cleverly" and do something to benefit (v. 使...得到益處) yourself. What is your choice?

14 則留言:

  1. May God grant you wisdom and strength through His son as you seek to be light in our dark world.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello..My name is Yung.
    I feel stupid people maybe lazy .But I belive they can never give up,then they will have money and achievements.
    So that I hope I give up a lot of time I can get up to my target for the example : My SEEL.
    Next,I think the clever people if they do not strive ,that they maybe lost the stupid people.So I think we will be harding in future.

    By:Yung

    回覆刪除
  3. hi vic sir,
    i think this target can not enough tell us who is clever,who is stupid. i think areally clever son can use a less time or a easy way to finish a hard quetion .

    3d man hoi sang

    回覆刪除
  4. hello
    ya,I agree with you
    clever people is also rich
    but have some stupid people can be rich too ,why?
    Because they are never give up
    So,i will work hand in my futur
    just like yung

    BY 3D PooN LaP`

    回覆刪除
  5. Although the long holiday have passed,I think whenever start to do these "stpid" things will not be late.I wish I could do better.Not only improve my english , but also improve bad habits.And I hope you can teach me more stuff.
    By Raymond Ho

    回覆刪除
  6. it's like choosing between becoming wise or a fool..

    nice post :)

    回覆刪除
  7. vic sir,
    Although I am not a clever guy ,but I will not do a stupid thing.
    In my ignorance I often give up.
    But now I will not do this again because i have a target.
    i want to finish my target so i will not give up.
    Maybe I can't do the best but I will try to do my best.
    ^V^

    回覆刪除
  8. Becky from 3D..
    I think I will choose to be a "stupid" person ..because if I give up my life for someone I really love,I think that has merit,but if I don't like the guy.I won't give up my life because of him!!

    回覆刪除
  9. hellO vic sir,,
    i am 3D Ares wong,,
    I think if stupid person want to hard-working
    He can done a best students
    but if a clever student to be lazy
    his achievement will be bad,

    回覆刪除
  10. hello Victor sir,
    i am 3D ying.
    I agree with you,
    i don't think only clever people can be rich,
    but the stupid people can be rich too.
    I don't think i am a clever people,
    i think i am a stupid people,
    but i will never give up,work hand!
    stupid people and clever people have different,
    the stupid people will never give up,work hand,
    but, if the clever people do not work hand,
    they can not be rich too.

    by ying

    回覆刪除
  11. i am coffee
    i don't know why they want to repeat their name==?
    maybe more space of your blog?
    i want to say: i hope i am the smart one,maybe i will give myself to take a rest,but iwill done my homeworks and also read some books in the holidays:)
    but i think, in the last two term! i am stupid one, because i think i am lazy,so i got a low marks!i hope to improve my english always time!!i hope to go other countries to life~because i think i talk more that learn more!

    回覆刪除
  12. www.paulomarquesize.blogspot.com
    www.paulomarquesize.zip.net
    www.paulopimentelmarques.zip.net
    www.youtube.com/paulomarquesize
    www.facebook.com
    www.orkut.com
    www.5estrela5.zip.net

    telefone 011 , 7614-9028

    回覆刪除
  13. I get your point, though I think 'clever' and 'stupid' might not be the correct connotations. But the 'wisdom of the world' sees true wisdom as foolishness... but the truth is the opposite.

    回覆刪除
  14. Are you talented Professional artist Star or artistic production company you are in right place?
    http://artistonic.com/

    回覆刪除