5.26.2010

It is coming!

Just about one more week to go!

After so many months, this school year is coming to an end. Time flies so quickly that our wonderful summer holiday is waiting for us.

But before we think about what to do in the summer holiday, students, you need to study hard for the final examination.

We, humans, are different from animals since we have knowledge and wisdom. We can't just sleep or play all the time. It is time to revise what we have learnt from lessons so that we can make better contribution to society in the future.

24 則留言:

  1. hello,Vir Sir.
    My name is Yung.
    The time passes extremely quickly.
    I think I can diligently take the good result for the final examination.It is because I feel that so important.So that I need to study hard.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello Vic sir.
    My name is Andy chan..(form 3c)
    I very agree you idea
    We should always think how to play in summer holiday.
    I think we should study hard-work.
    Although we can't play the computer games now,
    we will happy when we get the high mark in exam.So we should hard work now!

    回覆刪除
  3. hello Vis sir.It is me again.
    My name is Andy.
    I think f.3 student should hard work in this exam,because it influence our f.4 life and it also influence we choose what kind of subject.
    So we should hard work now,than we can choose the subject what we like.I will be hard work!

    回覆刪除
  4. Hi,Vic sir.
    My name is Tellon from 3C.
    I think we realy need hard work in this exam.Becase it is our last esam in F.3,this exam influence which subject we can choose in F.4.I am worry that if I get a low mark in this exam,I can not choose the subfect which I like.So I will hard work in this exam.

    回覆刪除
  5. Hello..I'm Becky from 3D...
    We have to work hard now!!The final examination is coming..I think I will miss my classmates and all the teacher who are teaching me~It is so exciting to have this final examination because it is important to us and I think I will keep working hard in the next year!!!!

    回覆刪除
  6. Becky too~
    Actually..I don't really have confidence on the final examination,I feel so confused...I don't know which subject I want to choose..There have so many choice,I want to choose chemistry...but I'm fear that I can't handle this..What should I do!?

    回覆刪除
  7. i am very scared of this exam because this exam is very important. exam give me many pressure,i know if i can not get a good mark in this exam,maybe i can not choose a subject what i like. so,i will do the best in this exam, although exam give me many pressure.

    回覆刪除
  8. Hi..i'm patrick yeung from 3D...
    We have to work hard now!!The final examination is coming..I think I will miss my classmates and all the teacher who are teaching me~It is so unhappy to have this final examination >.<

    回覆刪除
  9. Hi..Is me again(Patrick Yeung)
    Really..I feel my english is bad,and my result is very bad.Just had one time or two times was passed in the Quiz.So the final examination is comming ,i feel so unhappy...

    回覆刪除
  10. I comes three times..
    I am Patrick Yeung.Why I comes three times? because I must handly the english passport.So I comes three times is want to get three chop in thhe passport .Thank you Vic sir give me three chop ^.^

    回覆刪除
  11. Hi`My Name Is Th0mas ChuN``
    After 6 Dayz , we have a final exam.
    This exam , i will very hard to revise.
    I hope can get a good result.
    After final exam , we have a summer holiday.
    I very to expect , hehe``
    「I agree humans can't just sleep or play all the time.」
    So we need to hard ! ! !

    回覆刪除
  12. HELLO HI
    DO you know who am i? i am 3D poon lap.
    the final exam is coming soon.
    And we want to leave 3D after the final exam.
    So i can't see my best friend and teacher in f.4. So now i am say

    回覆刪除
  13. hi hello
    i am 3D poon lap
    i want to comment in here again
    because i want to collect my homework.
    so you will help me in here.
    you are a good teacher that all our 3D students kown

    回覆刪除
  14. hello hey hi
    first of all.
    i am aF.3 students in 3D.my name is roy poon
    the wonderful F.3 life is end after the exam,
    in f.3 we have learn so much kwonleadge in here.thanks vic sir for teaching our classmate.thank you

    回覆刪除
  15. Hello Vic sir,,
    I am 3D 36 Ares~
    I am first come to your blog,,~
    I think i will have many function to so,,
    for example : play basketball
    I think you is the best teacher
    it is all 3D students known
    add oiL~

    回覆刪除
  16. hello vic vic:)
    i am 3D ying.
    next week will be having the exam..
    the exam is coming..
    i am very nervous..
    because this exam are very important..
    i want tohave a good result,
    so,i will be hard-working..
    i want to have progress..
    i will work hard..
    add oil yeung man ying!:)

    回覆刪除
  17. yes! vic sir~
    i agree with you!
    i think i will hard-working in the last term!
    i hope i can get better marks in the last exam!:)
    i won't play this term!i know i must hard-working that maybe can get better marks!
    but if i did not hard to work!i must get poor marks!
    i hope i can choose my like subject,i don't want to choose some i think bored or not my like!
    so i promise you and god! i will add oil to study last exam!
    i hope if i have any problem,you can help me:)

    回覆刪除
  18. www.paulomarquesize.blogspot.com

    telefone 011, 7614-9028

    回覆刪除
  19. www.paulopimentelmarques.zip.net
    www.youtube.com/paulomarquesize
    www.paulomarquesize.blogspot.com
    www.paulomarquesize.zip.net
    www.5estrela5.zip.net
    www.facebook.com

    telefone 011 , 7614-9028

    回覆刪除
  20. How encouraging! So nice to see a teacher going the extra mile for his students! Well done! Nice blog!

    回覆刪除
  21. Are you talented Professional artist Star or artistic production company you are in right place?
    http://artistonic.com/

    回覆刪除
  22. Quality services in accounting, taxation, finance and management for Individuals, self employed people, small and medium size Canadian and Quebec companies

    Wardcom Accounting

    回覆刪除
  23. NZ Dress
    2015 free shipping new zealand fashion style for cheap wedding dresses, wedding party dresses,
    special occasion dresses with high quality Professional and reliable, Nzdress co nz is your best choice!
    ball dresses nz,ball dresses
    prom dresses nz,prom dresses
    bridesmaid dresses nz,bridesmaid dresses

    回覆刪除