11.02.2009

Cool? Yes, we are.

Do you think it is possible that some day we have to turn on air-conditioners every month, from January to December?

Today is the first school day in November. Temperature dropped a lot. In the morning, I felt a bit cool but I didn’t need to wear any jackets. On the bus, there was air-conditioning as usual I could understand since I took an air-conditioned bus – windows cannot be opened. But I guessed a higher temperature had been set so that I didn’t feel too cold. Back to my workplace, I really did feel cold, no matter in the morning or the afternoon. I didn’t feel well – I knew it was not so hot outside.

However, we may have to develop a habit of having air-conditioning even in November and December, very soon, although I cannot accept it now.

In the summer, I think I turned on the air-conditioners at my home no more than 25 times – mostly because I had to carry things when I moved to my new home, and some friends of mine visited me. I strongly believe that very often, fans are enough to keep me and you cool. Even when sometimes I felt really hot at my home during the summer holiday, I chose to go to the club house to do my work in order to save money, save energy and most importantly, save the earth. I didn’t have to worry; I knew the club house could make me very very cool.

Men and women, don’t force me to leave my home more often next year, alright?

Michael Jackson’s This is It did not end with praises to Michael’s spectacular dances nor his wonderful songs, but his message, “Our world has problems; our world is sick.” All we must do is to heal the world! When we can do something to keep us cool, can’t we do something to keep our world cool?

7 則留言:

  1. Hi,Vic sir.I am Tellon in class 3C.
    I feel bit cool today too.Yesterday afternoon,I feel hot,but yesterday night,I feel cooler than afternoon.Today morning,I feel cold.I think Earth is really so sick now.Because I never feel the temperature change abruptly like this year.
    I think we mustn't use air-conditioners many times.
    By Tellon

    回覆刪除
  2. I felt cool too...My dad told me I should take a jacket,I brought it to school,but I thouhgt the temperature is so good,so I didn't wore the jacket today.After lunch,someone turned on the air-conditioner,I turned off it,I think we should do something to the earth...so I will not use the air-conditioner in winter.

    By:3D Toby

    回覆刪除
  3. hello,Vic Sir!I am Pinky Chan in 3C. Today the temperature is dropped , so i feel cold too.
    Vic sir, you like Michael Jackson? I like Micheal Jackson,i love his dances and his songs, i think he is a good singer in this world. I am stop now,see you
    By 3C Pinky Chan

    回覆刪除
  4. yes,today is very cool.But I thing our classroom's aircon is more cool O_Q,I have forgot to bring my(長袖冷衫),Oh my god!IT is very very cold,But if hong kong have one day sonw,I will very happy~*v*

    OK,I know my GE is not good

    BY 3D Charlie

    回覆刪除
  5. hello~vic sir!
    is me~ 3d ying!
    i turn on the air-conditioners every month.
    but in November,
    i have not to hurn on the air-conditioners~
    because it was very cool~
    and also i am sick!

    take care~ victor sir~

    tomorrow will eat lunch with you*O*
    for 3D

    回覆刪除
  6. hello~vis sir I am 3C Ken . I very like Michael Jackson’s .I agree our world has problems; our world is sick.So I don't turn on air-conditioners every month.We must do is to heal the world.I like my world.

    回覆刪除
  7. www.paulomarquesize.blogspot.com
    www.paulomarquesize.zip.net
    www.paulopimentelmarques.zip.net
    www.5estrela5.zip.net
    www.youtube.com/paulomarquesize
    www.facebook.com

    phone 011 , 7614-9028

    回覆刪除