9.29.2009

Hey, give me a break!!

The first month of the new school year finally comes to an end! Wow, full of excitement and encouragement.

I am excited because of new challenges in the new school year and meeting many new and old faces again.

I am encouraged because some students have changed a lot and become very interested in learning, and they actually make a lot of efforts.

However, like some of my hard-working students, I have lots of work ahead. It's good that I can have a break on 1/10. People's Republic of China, hallelujah!

4 則留言:

  1. Hi,Vic sir. I am Tellon in class 3C.
    You are very excitement and encouragement in the new school year.But I don't.I was so nervous and worry for this new school year. Because I am a from three student in this new school year.I am worry that I will repeat in this school year.
    By Tellon

    回覆刪除
  2. hi..Vic Sir~
    My name is Yung.
    I thought the new school year is a new start so I hope in this term to be able knowledge more knowledge and English.It is because I feel English is important language.

    回覆刪除
  3. At this new school year,I want to improve my English,mt dad always said that my English is so bad,you should learn more words..I think my English can more better..I might get a high marks at the exam!!

    By:3D Toby

    回覆刪除
  4. hello VICTOR SIR~
    i am 3D ying!!
    you need a break?
    and i need a break topo.
    because i have a lot of homework to do..
    and if you were tire,you can sleep more.
    i always sleep after school.

    回覆刪除