5.01.2009

My wishes after my 11-year-old birthday in Him

I believed in God on 1st May, 1998. It has been 11 years.

May God help me to love Him more, and lead me the road ahead.

May God bless my family, especially my mother, and let them have health and the chance to believe in Him.

May God bless my friends and some of their sick family members. I miss the days I often met them in the past.

May God help my S2 students to understand 'teaching is not easy' after their project learning exhibition, and think about their life goals more when they are still young.

May God slow down the spread of H1N1 flu, and let students, especially S5 & S7 students, continue their learning or prepare for the open exams. Also, may God help our school to carry on different activities in English Week on coming days. We teachers and student helpers have spent lots of efforts.

May God let everyone know our Earth has also been sick for a long long time, and give everyone the wisdom and love to stop wastage and pollution.

2 則留言:

  1. Hello Mr.Chow!
    Keep up with the good work!
    I hope you and your family can be healthy.
    You remember when did you believe in God...
    I never remember it...
    Good!
    And this comment is more than 30 words now.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi,Vic Sir.Gloria again.God love all of us too.I know it when i borned.I believed in God when i borned.My mum brought me to there.I think God is the best in the world.I think he always stay with me.When i am sad or dispirited,i know he won't leave me.When i need him,he is always here.I love God very much and i never repent about trust him.(I think i always say English!)

    回覆刪除